Our guide provided an in depth and educational experience enjoyed by all. She guided our family through the Borghese gallery with excellent descriptions and interesting details that made art, history and mythology come alive. We all learned so much and the kids were completely immersed in the experience the whole time. We went at our own speed and stopped for questions and conversations when we wanted. At the end, my kids spontaneously broke out into an enthusiastic applause for our guide. The tour was a highlight of our time in Rome and I would highly recommend it for any family.
CUSTOM ITALY TRAVEL PACKAGE
Discerning travelers and upscale families visiting Italy with kids contact us to get their vacation planned and guided by experts. Each client’s travel desires are unique. We pride ourselves on crafting itineraries that take into consideration your specific travel style and family interests. Our Italy trip planning specialists map out your vacation with insider recommendations about where to go, what to do, and where to stay.
Nancy Aiello Tours does NOT offer online booking engines and full automated reply systems. If you are looking for quality service, in-country experience and a sense of caring then you are at the right destination management company. We are not just an online site – we are real people on the other end of the line. We strive on quality service and experience, not price. If you are looking for the best deal, perhaps we are not for you.
- Custom vacations crafted by local experts. Your dedicated Italy trip planning specialist works with you to ensure that precious vacation time is amazing for all.
- Private tour experiences. The guide is exclusively dedicated to your family or party of friends, with plenty of time for interactions and questions.
- Engaging and interactive tour experiences. Your expert guide works with you developing discussions based on your questions and observations. Because our tours are focused on individual needs no travel experience is ever the same.
- Tour language. We offer Italy luxury journeys in English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Chinese Mandarin.
- The guide. Your tour is conducted by a licensed professional local guide (or licensed local driver/guide for driving tours when applicable).
- Format. Your custom tour is designed only for you and it is exclusive to Nancy Aiello Tours.
- Pick-up/drop-off. Upon request you can be picked up for your tour anywhere in Italy, whether at your hotel or venue of your request. The same applies as a dropping off point after the tour.
- Timings. Your guide meets you at the recommended start time or at a start time of your request.
- Lunch. An appropriate restaurant, traditional trattoria or pizzeria stop can be arranged for lunch. The tour guide and/or driver guide will be happy to provide with suggestions if requested.
- Clothing. Guests should dress appropriately making allowances for the changeable seasonal weather, outdoor activities or visiting churches, etc. Our main tip is to dress comfortably and respect churches dress code. When visiting churches always ensure that you dress appropriately, no shorts or sleeveless dresses. By not being properly attired you run into the risk of being denied entry.
- General. Our luxury journeys are tailored to YOUR personal requirements. Our clientele is made up primarily of repeat and referral travelers. We have wonderful feedbacks that would love to share with you.
Our Specialization Inspiring Families to Travel Italy
Why Travel with Us
From our personal trip planners who design our luxury journeys to our inspiring guides and friendly drivers the entire Nancy Aiello team aims to provide the finest travel experiences. From the moment you contact us, you will become one of our family. We are all fallen in love with Italy, and we know you will too. We can’t wait to take you there!
Our luxury journeys are engaging experiences for travelers of all ages. We cater to the growing desire for educational and authentic travel experiences. We are masters at bringing the wonders of Italy to life.
Our comprehensive Italy trip planning services include handcrafted travel itineraries designed to fit your unique travel style, family-friendly activities, logistics support, first-hand family travel advice and helpful tips.
Your unique Italy trip will be custom tailored to be the perfect fit for you to fulfill your dreams. Everything will be based on YOUR interests, time frame, preferences, and budget. Itineraries can be designed for couples, families or friends. You have the freedom and flexibility to customize your itinerary how you best see fit, but of course you are not on your own in the planning! Our travel experts assist you every step of the way in planning your vacation, utilizing our experience to help you optimize your itinerary based on your specific interests. The result will be the trip of a lifetime.
Our Italy travel specialists make your trip planning stress and worry free. Choosing the right accommodation for your upcoming vacation may seem like a complicated process, but it does not have to be. We provide insider info and helpful advice on the best places to stay in Italy that welcome families and couples.
We specialize in Italy family travel. We inspire and assist busy parents in the trip planning process providing you with comfortable, stress-free travel. We offer personalized tours and programs designed with children in mind enhanced by our kid-focused private guides who provide education, entertainment, and personalized attention. This means families have the freedom to enjoy Italy at their own pace, in their own way.
Our luxury journeys are recognized as innovative, precious and fun by the media. USA Today, FOX NEWS, The Sun UK and more have featured us as experts in what we do. Our family adventures are featured in family vacation resources including CiaoBambino, TravelingMom, MommyTravels, TravelMamas and Kids can Travel. Most important to us, our guests recommend us to their relatives and friends.
CUSTOM ITALY TRAVEL PACKAGE TESTIMONIALS
I wanted to share our love of our tours this week. Alex was a fine historian during our visit through Ancient Rome and a delightful guide. Lucia (spelling ) made the tour of Vatican alive with personality. My teens were weary of this tour but within 5 minutes were spellbound. Thank you!
Hartford, Connecticut, USA
We had a wonderful time in Florence and loved our tour guide Elisa. She was very friendly and made it a memorable day for my whole family. I found Nancy Aiello Tours as I was searching the internet for family friendly walking tours. The reviews were very good for a private family tour. It was easy to book the tour online with the Nancy Aiello Tours website. Elisa met us at our apartment and was very accommodating, letting us know that if we needed to sit or have a break, we could at any time. She catered the tour to our children so that they were very engaged in the history and sights of Florence. We were able to see so much of Florence and learned much about its rich history. We would definitely recommend Nancy Aiello Tours.
Thank you!Beth Grady
Chicago, Illinois USA
I want to thank you for arranging tours that made our trip to Rome and the Amalfi Coast so incredibly memorable. Laura, our Rome guide, is just the best. She knew how interested we were in art history, and went over and above to make sure we saw everything. She is incredibly knowledgeable, and a lot of fun. We also used two drivers. Fabio, in Rome, worked so well with Laura. Then, in Amalfi, Luigi took us on the coastal drive. What a great way to experience this area; one we had not previously visited. We will look forward to using your tours on the next trip to Italy! We can’t thank you enough for putting our tours together.Suzanne Novak
Austin TX, USA
Ms Elisabetta was a fabulous guide and we all had a great time with her.Sally Rorke